ESG Cloud Backup & Recovery
Looking for an enterprise solution that provides robust cloud backup, featuring data collection, encryption, replication and transmission for offsite storage? You will discover, as the result of your search, ESG Cloud Backup and Recovery, an intuitive, value-laden solution.
ESG Cloud Backup and Recovery is a defensive solution to data loss due to unintended deletion, natural disaster or system failure. There are a number of benefits to users:
- Unattended, automated, real-time cloud backup
- Scalable storage capacity for backup
- Point-of-management through a single account for an organization’s users and devices.
ESG Cloud Backup and Recovery is a hybrid solution designed for local and cloud backup, data security, and on-demand recovery. It eliminates time-consuming and costly, manual administrative processes typically associated with backup and recovery. Featured are redundant dual SSAE 16 Type II datacenters located on opposite coasts, as well as military-grade data encryption during transmission and storage. Business-grade functionality includes:
- Cloud backup support for accidental file or folder deletion
- Native cloud backup software for Microsoft Exchange, SQL, and System State
- Support for cloud backup of VMware images for clients working in virtualized environments.
ESG manages cloud backup and recovery needs with a centralized administrative console, providing direct access for handling accounts’ setup, billing, notifications, and scheduling. Significantly, in the event of data loss, ESG can instantly initiate the restore of any data directly to a client’s system, without the need to remotely connect to that client’s computer. ESG offers:
- U.S.-based technical support with detailed knowledge of cloud backup and recovery
- Robustly integrated RMM and PSA tools, providing complete local and cloud backup and recovery management through a single interface.
If ESG Cloud Backup and Recovery sounds like the solution you have been searching for, give ESG a call at 206.686.8808 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.